Access to and use of this site is provided by Hartlepool Borough Council subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Material on this site is protected by copyright. The Copyright owner is Hartlepool Borough Council.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. Trademarks, brand names, company names, and logos are the property of Hartlepool Borough Council, or of their respective owners. Reproduction, alteration, modification, distribution, or re-publication in any format, without prior written permission from the property owner, is forbidden.
Permission is granted to copy text from Hartlepool Borough Council's website solely for your personal use, to file or to printer. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being re-used or published in any format. This permission does not extend to any material identified as being the copyright of another entity.
The Council's copyright and other intellectual property rights are protected by UK laws and by international treaties.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Hartlepool Borough Council reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Hartlepool Borough Council endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, the Council will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Hartlepool Borough Council endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and the Council does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Hartlepool Borough Council shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Hartlepool Borough Council accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- Hartlepool Borough Council makes best efforts to test and check the electronic data on its Website. However, it may be advisable to check any data downloaded from the Internet with an anti virus program. The Council does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or disruption to data or to your computer system that may occur as a result of downloading data from or connecting to this site.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.